Join us for our first Aux University educational webinar of the year on January 7th, on a topic that couldn’t be more relevant to today’s environment – contactless member identification! We know webinar fatigue is kicking in, but this event is sure to promote thought and kickstart your 2021 tech and fraud strategy.
In November of 2020, we conducted a nation-wide credit union survey on the changing role of member experience and branches. The purpose of the survey was to provide industry research on where credit unions are today – nine months into the pandemic – and where they see their organization in the future.
In this webinar, we will share the findings of their survey as it relates to contactless member ID and the future of member security, as well as provide a platform for analysis and discussion. Hear first-hand from credit union guest speakers on these topics and more.
Here’s a sneak peek at the survey findings.
Additionally, the MemberPass™ team will provide recommendations and actions for those curious of emerging contactless member ID technologies can take in 2021.
• Discuss the findings of our Q4 2020 industry survey on member identification and fraud
• Hear opinions from credit union leaders on the future of member security, their challenges, and goals
• Learn how Aux and MemberPass™ are working to assist credit unions in this new frontier of security
Who should attend:
• Credit union decision makers
• Operations and fraud managers
• Member experience managers
• Anyone interested in fraud and emerging ID technologies
Hope to see you on January 7th!