By Trisha Wiggin-Fausnaugh, Operations Manager
Free online shared branch training is available to all credit unions who participate in Shared Branching through CU Service Network. All the courses have been updated to reflect the CO-OP Operating Rules and Regulations that go into effect on September 1, 2019.
There are currently seven courses available. The first four are designed for front office staff. They cover the basic rules for processing shared branch transactions and are great for new employees or those who’d like a little refresher. They are also useful for any staff who work with members and need to be familiar with how shared branching works, like Call Center staff.
– Shared Branch Operations Session 1: What is Shared Branching?
– Shared Branch Operations Session 2: Identify the Member
– Shared Branch Operations Session 3: Deposits and Funds Availability
– Shared Branch Operations Session 4: Other Shared Branching Transactions
There are also courses for back office staff.
– Shared Branching Reports
– Shared Branch Adjustments
– Shared Branching Regulator Compliance
The system can be hands-free for trainers because your staff can register, view the video courses, take the accompanying quiz and print out a certificate all on their own.
If you prefer to be a little more hands-on, the system can handle that too. We can assign administrator functionality to one or more people at your credit union. Administrators can add, edit or delete users and pull pre-set or custom reports.