The first to offer full credit union accounting services in the country, our experienced team can cover all your accounting needs from daily duties to Call Report and budget preparation and everything in between. By allowing Aux to take on the burden of these tasks, your team can focus on serving your members through strategic initiatives. Our full service suite of products can also eliminate key man risk within your accounting team.
What We Offer
We’ve designed our accounting services to meet the needs of small and mid-sized credit unions who struggle with rising salaries, high-turnover, and lack of individuals experienced in credit union accounting functions. From CFO-level services to specific daily functions, we provide a wide variety of services.
- Daily Processing: ACH, ATM, Share Drafts, Bill Pay, and Debit Card
- Monthly Processing: Month-End Close, GL Reconciliation, and Financial Statements
- CFO Consulting and Regulatory Assistance
- Call Reports and Examination Support
- Fully-Outsourced Services
Questions to Consider
Credit unions come to us because they need deep credit union accounting experience immediately. They are looking for a way to fix their accounting for good.
- Is your accounting team overwhelmed with a project?
- Are you anticipating the loss of a key staff member?
- Do you need outside regulatory expertise?
- Could your accounting team focus on more critical credit union tasks?
What Our Clients Say
Over the past five years, we have helped dozens of credit unions’ clients, from $5M to $800M, from Washington to Maine.
“Aux provided lifeline support and expertise to help the credit union continue to meet our daily requirements, in addition to training new personnel. Having someone with Symitar experience, coupled with vast accounting experience proved invaluable to us as an organization.”
– CU of the Rockies, Golden, CO