June 27th, 2022
Gaye DeCesare VP Compliance Services at Aux, and Kim Bohannon Chief Innovation Officer at Tennessee Credit Union League, joined us on the CUBroadcast show to share their insights on the benefits of Aux’s compliance partnership with Tennessee Credit Union League and helping credit unions clients. Both Gaye and Kim also talked about the need for collaboration and shared services in the industry.
As our recent “Blue-Wave” Democratic survey shows, compliance is on everyone’s minds these days. The industry expects to see significantly more focus on consumer protection, and as with any shift in administration, changes and additions to regulations. Whether you think these changes will positively or negatively impact the credit union industry, one thing is for certain: credit unions will need an extra hand with their compliance function.
The compliance experts at Aux will be providing compliance support services to both the League and its 120 credit union clients. This collaborative partnership reflects the mutual mission the two parties share as well as the goal of providing expanded compliance services to credit unions.
Here’s what CUBroadcast asked them:
- With the change in administration and continuing to keep up with pandemic regulations, how can we make compliance easier for credit unions?
- How can we help them thrive in this environment? (What is the league doing here? How are you all working together?)
- How can we relieve some of the burden from those credit union decision makers who wear many hats and can’t afford a dedicated compliance manager?
- What is the significance of this for credit unions this year?
- What can credit unions do in the meantime?
Watch the entire episode with Gaye and Kim below for all the details.